Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we inform you that the firm owner of this website, is also the owner of the treatment. According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, limpidity and protection of your privacy and your rights,
- This website collects data necessary for the navigation and the use of services linked to it, treating them anonymously and in aggregate form.
- The processing of such data will be make through automated tools and none, in accordance with the finalities indicated and also in respect of confidentiality requirements and of suitable safety measures, as explained in the Privacy Code.
- The provision of data is necessary to pursue the purposes already indicated, and the same will not be communicated or disseminated.
- The data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, and for no more than one year.
- In quality of data controller, you are guaranteed the exercise of the rights referred in the article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of processing, to request the updating and integration of the data, their cancellation of transformation into an anonymous form, in case of violation of the law as well as oppose their treatment. These rights may be exercised by contacting the data controller at any time, writing at the address indicated on the website.
Extended information about cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the PC of the user within the browser. They contain basic information on internet browsing and thanks to the browser , cookies are recognized every time the user visits the website.
Cookies used from this website
Activities strictly necessary for the working
The cookies allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected during browsing, preventing the site from requesting to connect several times to access the following pages.
Activity of saving preferences
Cookies help us to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, how users interact with our websites providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us to improve the performance of our websites.
Statistical activities and audience measurement
Social media sharing cookies
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some widespread functionality of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow the registration and authentication of their site through Facebook and Google Connect, sharing and commenting on the pages of their social site, enabling the functions of “like” on Facebook and “+1” on G+.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser.
If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. In the privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click on “OK”.
If you use Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the box “Accept Cookies” and click “Ok”.
If you use Safari browser
From the Safari browser select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Set the “Cookie block always” setting and click “OK”.
If you use Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “content settings” button. In the “Cookies” sections, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and check “Block cookies and third-party site data”, then click OK.
If you use any other browser, you will search the settings for cookies’management.